XJ6-N

flyingmoose
This post is 5170 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

Recently got a xj6-n stepping up from a r125, i really love it but want to et a bit more connected to my local brothers, so anyone in gloucester know of any good riding clubs to join where i wont completly have the piss taken out of me for being so young (23 and everybody seems to be much older).

secondly, any advice for my girl friend who rides with me, she finds it a bit uncomfortable sitting on the back for too long and wants to know 'how to ride' with me.

and thirdly... what cool mods should i look at getting done, i dont really want to change the look too much but i just want my little pig to sound a bit more fearce and get a touch more speed out of it without spending the earth... and lastly where can i learn about doing work on the bike myself.. such as how to use a paddock stand and those little things that clip on so the stand can grab the bike ( sorry im a noob ). haynes manual worth getting or can i even get one?

thanks for the help.. there seems to be no one around my age to ask.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys,

Recently got a xj6-n stepping up from a r125, i really love it but want to et a bit more connected to my local brothers, so anyone in gloucester know of any good riding clubs to join where i wont completly have the piss taken out of me for being so young (23 and everybody seems to be much older).

secondly, any advice for my girl friend who rides with me, she finds it a bit uncomfortable sitting on the back for too long and wants to know 'how to ride' with me.

and thirdly... what cool mods should i look at getting done, i dont really want to change the look too much but i just want my little pig to sound a bit more fearce and get a touch more speed out of it without spending the earth... and lastly where can i learn about doing work on the bike myself.. such as how to use a paddock stand and those little things that clip on so the stand can grab the bike ( sorry im a noob ). haynes manual worth getting or can i even get one?

thanks for the help.. there seems to be no one around my age to ask.

just4riders.org are very good and are in glos, i am in bristol and also ride an xj6.