Another Rossi Win!

JohnR6
This post is 7179 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well done to Rossi for knocking up another win for Yamaha in Portugal.

Also, did you see Marco Melandri's "Spiderman Leathers" and bike paint work? PRetty cool it was but shame he crashed out and wrecked it! :? Unlucky mate.

300833_73569.jpg

300834_95018.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah.....Definitely glad to see Rossi take it to 'em.......yet again 8)

I was also impressed with Capirossi's holeshot @ the 1st corner :tu

Looks like The Doctor has done the business and put one over on the Big H. I had him in my all time top5 at the start of the season, but winning on the inferior Yamaha has got to put him up with Fast Freddie right at the top of the pile.

Biaggi was Honda's best hope and he's out of it. Gibernau has been psyched out. Barros, Edwards and Hayden were never at the races and Tamada doesn't have the tyres. So, it's all over bar the shouting.

Next season will be a cakewalk for Rossi I reckon and then he'll retire as the best who ever was.

Do you think Rossi will retire after next year? He'll only be 26!!! :shock: That's too young for retirement. I think he'll stick to MotoGP for a few more years and then go to WSB? I think he likes Rally driving as well......you think he might havea go at that? :lol:

Now why the Hell would he waste his time with WSB? :roll: ......that'd be a serious step Backwards......it'll probably be WRC or F1 for him :wink:

Yes, I think Rossi was doing Go-Karting at an early age but couldn't afford to go pro so he did Mini Moto instead, then 125cc, 250cc, 500cc and now MotoGP and 5 time world champion! He's the man! :)

Think I've read that he likes rally driving aswell so he might end up doing WRC one day!? :?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online