anyone want a project?

Paulwhite
This post is 5171 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all iv had enough and want to get rid of my sachs roadster 125 iv rebuilt the bottom end and the bike has a full years mot and tax, it needs a new paint job, handle bars, brake lever, and top end to the engine (well just a cylinder head) iv recently bought a new exhaust and loads of other bits to try and get it going again e.g gasket set, timing sprocket, new crank ect, the original bottom end went 2 days after the mot so since then iv replaced the crank, conrods and pistons. but now the timing sprocket has broke and its going to cost £22 for a new one which i cant afford, plus it could do with a new cylinder head as one of the exhaust bolts has sheard off (iv seen one on e-bay for £30) so yeah iv just had enough of the misses having a go at me cause im out fixing the bike so its going!

im either wanting to sell it (for a reasonable offer) or swap it for a decent working engine for my dragstar bobber project (preferably 2 stroke 125cc with loom and exhaust) so yeah post a message up if your interested.

cheers. Paul.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online