So, if anyone reads when not riding....

johnsnownw
This post is 5172 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So, I've been keeping up with George R. R. Martin's journal updates. It seems that the casting for HBO's show based on his book series, A Song of Ice and Fire, is coming along rather well. Most of the people on here probably recognize the actors better than myself, as they are all British. I believe they're building a mock castle for the series somewhere outside of Belfast. Anyway, if you know the series you can check out the updates here:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

waiting for his next tome, "a dance with dragons" to come out, its only been 2 years overdue <_<

try reading Peter V Brett, warded man (painted man in UK) fantastic first book and his second one, just as good

waiting for his next tome, "a dance with dragons" to come out, its only been 2 years overdue <_<

try reading Peter V Brett, warded man (painted man in UK) fantastic first book and his second one, just as good

He says he's getting pretty close to finishing "Dance," but waiting these last 2 years has been difficult.

I'll have to check out Peter V Brett, hadn't heard of him before.

Maybe I'm getting a bit mixed up here?

Are we talking about authors?

If so, as far as I am concerned there is only one.

Robert Ludlum.

He says he's getting pretty close to finishing "Dance," but waiting these last 2 years has been difficult.

I'll have to check out Peter V Brett, hadn't heard of him before.

already sold the film rights to the 1st book, great read.

Maybe I'm getting a bit mixed up here?

Are we talking about authors?

If so, as far as I am concerned there is only one.

Robert Ludlum.

I think john was talking fantasy writers. G R R martin writes amazing (and complicated) stories.

I think john was talking fantasy writers. G R R martin writes amazing (and complicated) stories.

Yup, was talking about fantasy. Martin is my favorite fantasy writer at the moment, even though it's taking him ages to get the next book finished.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online