DT125RE Plastics?

This post is 5166 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya everyone :) I'm in desperate need of two new rear panels and a rear fender but I'm completely hopeless at finding them. I have better luck fiding parts for a DT which is 30 years old rather than my actual 05 model lol!! I tried spraying my plastics myself but i haven't got a large dust free space so they got covered in dust while drying :( Would any of you people be kind enough to help me out and send me some links or phone numbers? Thanks xxxx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hiya everyone :) I'm in desperate need of two new rear panels and a rear fender but I'm completely hopeless at finding them. I have better luck fiding parts for a DT which is 30 years old rather than my actual 05 model lol!! I tried spraying my plastics myself but i haven't got a large dust free space so they got covered in dust while drying :( Would any of you people be kind enough to help me out and send me some links or phone numbers? Thanks xxxx

http://www.motorcycl...-contactus.aspx

You can order them new at any Yamaha Dealer, just bought a new rear r/h panel for my RE for £20. Stickers can be more than the plastics though, i was quoted £32 for the sticker for that panel :blink:.

Vez. Edit: i was quoted £32 ,but on the invoice it says £7 for the sticker.

http://www.yamahasco...sp?ModelID=9028 Try this has pretty much the lot, noticed some of it is overpriced as a generator coil on here is £414 but i got it from yam for £360 but the plastics are the same price as yamaha.....hope this helps

I have to disagree, the plastics are all £5ea more than they are direct from Yamaha, guess they have to make a profit.

And also there are at least 4 different styles of RE, which is why when you order direct from a Yamaha dealer they ask you for an engine number to confirm its the right style for your bike.

Vez.