Hi new member

richard dt
This post is 5060 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi i am reliving my youth and purchased a dt 175 same model as i had brand new in 1977 i am currently restoring it if any one has any tips on these bikes i would apreciate some help i have posted a wanted ad in the wants section for some parts the bike is quite origonal only a few bits want replacing

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi i am reliving my youth and purchased a dt 175 same model as i had brand new in 1977 i am currently restoring it if any one has any tips on these bikes i would apreciate some help i have posted a wanted ad in the wants section for some parts the bike is quite origonal only a few bits want replacing

Nice one Richard, old DT's are a favourite on here. Would like to see it, learn how to post pictures...see FAQ's

I suggest the obvious...ebay

Welcome to the YOC forum

...Paul

welcome Rick, i also had the DT175 [white /red] in 1976. ave now got the 125 in white blue B)

:welcome: to the madhouse,DICK,:lol: is the bike running ,and will you be attending the two stroke meet at squires cafe.

:welcome: Rick

We'll have plenty of DT's the following morning of the squires meet :lol:

welcome!!! hope you enjoy!!!

I have to ask: you profile says you own a BMW, what appeal does a Yamaha forum have for you?  :huh:

BMW ??? not got one i have got a Garelli tiger cross though bigger bikes have allways been yamahas just liked the bikes

its stripped now all the painted parts are with a mate who is going to repaint them the frame is going to the powder coaters this week hopefully

Come on come on you lot pay attention  :lol:

Vez was talking to Armand Jones, but does he not realise the signature quads are Yamaha blasters   :huh:

Yes, i do realize that, it was a subtle way of implying to update his profile ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online