sissybar mounting on xvs1100 custom

TR Young
This post is 5130 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I made the mistake of winning an auction on ebay for a sissybar that is for the 1100 classic. Does anyone know if this will fit on my 1100 Custom?

Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Errr.... possibly not.

Depends how it's supposed to attach.

However, it might and you may well be able to make it fit with a slight alteration.

Have you any pics?

Errr.... possibly not.

Depends how it's supposed to attach.

However, it might and you may well be able to make it fit with a slight alteration.

Have you any pics?

Unfortunately, I do not. They used a stock picture for multiple sissy bars. There were multiple auctions for both the 1100 Custom and the 1100 Classic, all using the same picture. The auctions for the 1100 Classic were $75 less than the Customs. I went ahead and bought one for the Custom, spending the extra $75. I figured that had I gone the other way, I could have modified it and made it work, but didn't feel like screwing with it. I don't mind $75 for peace of mind. :)

Well when it arrives, if you have any problems fitting it - we'll be here... just maybe not at the current time of 4:14am!! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online