WATERPROOF ACTION CAMERA

donky
This post is 5192 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

WOW fun or Wat amazing 50fps cant believe it i love my job.the best i have ever seen totally waterproof i mean waterproof.and no wind noise at motorway speed 2 settings for video resolution.that's up to 8GB SD CARD MEMORY / and the best bit it runs on 2 AA BATTERY lasting 180+min Ive just been given this one part of the job LINDA say it will go on sale for £95.00 now its been tested.is this a fear price its a spot on peace of kit i know that.also you can have your own demo i believe so that's good try it and see it for your self.i thou-rt you wold like to know about it after its being on my bike for last 2896 miles.let me know your thoughts on it and the ones you have.yours DONKY.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

WTF does that mean ?

Too much Red Bull?

Maybe donky is related to this young man?

Donky, a wee point to note, if you're promoting a product it's a good idea to get the name of the product somewhere in your verbal explosion .... :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online