2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4969 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye  Chocolate "E" claire    you fat bugger :lol:  ,       oh  your slimm  jim now /;)    ,,  Trust me guys, after the ride-out , you"l be smelling 2 Stoke  for days after,  I will impregnate your brain.

No  4 strokes  on the 4th,   " Or they"l be thrown in the Firth of Forth"

So your vans a goner then :P

Update on the numbers

Going

1. Blackhat250, aye Camping

2. Drewpy, Camping

3. Vez, Camping

4. 2 wheels, Camping

5. OG, Camping

6. Barkwindjammer, aye Camping

7. Cynic, Camping

8. up-yours, camping

9. exkaraokeman-chris ??

10. CardBoardDave & co

11. Dt125.1989 ??

12. Chocolate Teapot ??

13. Karlos1 (TZR50) ??

Cmon people room for a few more B)

So your vans a goner then :P

Nope, van is becoming a tent for the day :P anyway i might need it to pick up my DT which might be a rooling ball of steem, flames and smoke by the time im near Newthorpe :o Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I've got a shiny red woggle :farmerjohn:

which crushes very easily, so i've been told ;)

Update on the numbers

Going

1. Blackhat250, aye Camping

2. Drewpy, Camping

3. Vez, Camping

4. 2 wheels, Camping

5. OG, Camping

6. Barkwindjammer, aye Camping

7. Cynic, Camping

8. up-yours, camping

9. exkaraokeman-chris ??

10. CardBoardDave & co

11. Dt125.1989 ??

12. Chocolate Teapot ??

13. Karlos1 (TZR50) ??

Cmon people room for a few more B) this is a rather poor turnout seeing as we have more than 27,000 members.

Just a quick update, if anybody dont know, my real name is karl, i put karlos just as a username, and i am still interested in coming on the trip, my parents said im allowed where ever i want. my only problem is i will feel out of place sat on a 50cc, well (70cc) and i dont know what speeds you guys will be doing???

well karlos ,lets put it this way ,,,my bike does 109 mph with me on it.drewpys does 90mph vez should do about 65-70mph,no offence ,but you would realey slow us down and we want to arrive at the cafe early so we can set are tents for the day and start a heavy drinking session:unsure: .

Just a quick update, if anybody dont know, my real name is karl, i put karlos just as a username, and i am still interested in coming on the trip, my parents said im allowed where ever i want. my only problem is i will feel out of place sat on a 50cc, well (70cc) and i dont know what speeds you guys will be doing???

I'm more concerned about can you afford it, bar meals and drinks for the weekend.. :unsure:

well karlos ,lets put it this way ,,,my bike does 109 mph with me on it.drewpys does 90mph vez should do about 65-70mph,no offence ,but you would realey slow us down and we want to arrive at the cafe early so we can set are tents for the day and start a heavy drinking session:unsure: .

Thats the spirit Kev...not!

*walks outside and taps speedo  :unsure:

now i feel guilty,,maybe someone could offer to take you pillion,,,i cant as im taking tent sleeping bag sleep mat beer ,,

now i feel guilty,,maybe someone could offer to take you pillion,,,i cant as im taking tent sleeping bag sleep mat beer ,,

So you should feel guilty :P

and 65-70? is it down hill all the way ?

Guest CardBoardDave

Have you mapped the distance on google maps Karlos ?

there's a free download here for 'tyre' you can choose your road speed etc, good free program, you can also use it with shat-navs to plan routes

For ease of use i click the directions on google maps (left). Unlike some other online route planners it allows you to drag and drop the route. Very useful

Guest CardBoardDave

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online