Will i get pulled for this head light?

scott2512
This post is 5180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im just wondering if many people have had their head lights checked when stopped by police.

I have found a some i like but there not dot approved (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Supermoto-Dirt-Enduro-Off-Road-Moto-Head-Light-Fairing-/180530888758?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2a087ac036#ht_4318wt_930)

do you guys think i will get away with this?

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The question you should be asking isn't if anyone thinks you will get a tug from the law, it's whether you can afford the fine.....

On the other had, consider this, you are riding down a country road on a wet winter night, and some tw@t comes around the bend with illegal lights, you get dazzled and run your bike into the hedge. How would you feel? is that any different if you were the one responsible for putting another motorcyclist in hospital?

Headlight regulations are there for a very good reason.

If you want one of these types of headlights, then Acerbis do a road legal version.

For it to be used on an Enduro bike it still has to be DOT approved.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online