New here - Yamaha DT125

Chocolate Teapot
This post is 5177 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, I know I have posted a few topics already but I feel rude as I haven't properly introduced myself.

I'm from Wilmslow in Cheshire, I know nout about bikes. I have 2 children under 3 and as such I'm skint so hoping to do alot of maintenance myself and may call upon help from here!

Motorbiking is something I have always knew I had to do, my partner doesn't understand it and thinks I'm an idiot but I just couldn't go another summer seeing everyone out on their bikes! So I recently picked up a bargain Yamaha DT125R - pic below. My aim is to keep it as original as possible and make it look spanking by sorting out the mismatched panels and giving it a general tidy up.

Cheers!

6d726031.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Failte: CT to the YOC B)

Once the bikes are in the blood, its there to stay,,, just be carefull for a while,,,,,you do want to see your young-ones again :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online