1997 thundercat spares or repair

andymeddick
This post is 5179 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone it has come 2 the time where i have 2 sell my thundercat after a low speed accident. the bike has a few crackes in most of the fairings and around the seat a bent right handelbar no left mirror and the caseing on the right has a split in it there is about ten months mot left but no tax so is sorn

mechanical sound but cant afford to fix as ive been of work for 6weeks with bad back im open 2 resonable offers as i can fix it for just under 200 if not i will be breaking it as parts. if intrested pls let me know asap as i will probably break it next weekend if no intrest thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi everyone it has come 2 the time where i have 2 sell my thundercat after a low speed accident. the bike has a few crackes in most of the fairings and around the seat a bent right handelbar no left mirror and the caseing on the right has a split in it there is about ten months mot left but no tax so is sorn

mechanical sound but cant afford to fix as ive been of work for 6weeks with bad back im open 2 resonable offers as i can fix it for just under 200 if not i will be breaking it as parts. if intrested pls let me know asap as i will probably break it next weekend if no intrest thanks

I think you are meant to be in the "For Sale" section.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online