hi all

new2bikes
This post is 5183 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone just signed up today as ive converted from cars to bikes lol for my 1st bike im waiting on taking delivery on a 10 plate yzf r125 in white im hoping for it to be here by the end of the week i will get pics up as soon as i can any tips on modifying and common problems would be helpfull having a quick look on ebay a tail tidy and angle eye head lights are on the shopping list as well as deristricting it with more power eventually planning on doing my full test by the end of next year and that means a r6 will be planned thanks for any help hints or tips guys

billy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Best advice I can give is. Dont be a prat and modify your bike straight away. Have AT LEAST 3-4 months to get used to the roadcraft and handling of the bike. THEN you can modify it. ;)

Welcome to the YOC

hi everyone just signed up today as ive converted from cars to bikes lol for my 1st bike im waiting on taking delivery on a 10 plate yzf r125 in white im hoping for it to be here by the end of the week i will get pics up as soon as i can any tips on modifying and common problems would be helpfull having a quick look on ebay a tail tidy and angle eye head lights are on the shopping list as well as deristricting it with more power eventually planning on doing my full test by the end of next year and that means a r6 will be planned thanks for any help hints or tips guys

billy

You should have bought a late TZR125. :rolleyes:

do you understand that iff you do all these mods ,and do not inform the insurance your insurance could be void,and iff you do inform them ,they wont insure it .think about what your doing b4 you top yourself .and welcome to the madhouse.:welcome: .take your time and get there safe.

welcome, like others have said dont modify it straight away learn how the bike handles and know its limits and then modify it.

Failte, new2bikes, to the YOC.B)

To learn ya have to ask so i guess you have learnt something allready.:D welcome abord.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online