What do you wear?

ChristianSRA
This post is 4976 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

KBC VR1 X helmet

Knox Aegis back protector

and then its like im sponsored by BKS cos i got the gloves free with my leathers so i thought stuff it might as well get the matching boots

So i have;

BKS Silverstone 2 piece leathers now with added james toseland signiture Really comfy and stood up impeccably to a low speed low side,

BKS Quantum boots

BKS Silverstone stingray gloves.

Kind of over kill considering its a 125 that i have at the moment but the leathers will last me for yeeeears and an 80mph crash is and 80mph crash whatever you ride.

Had some dickhead giving me shit about having full leathers on on a yzfr125 and he was wearing the oh so proctective hoody and jeans combo on a cbr 600rr. really hope hes had need of a skin graft since then :angry:

oh also have a set of RST gloves.

The BKS gloves have started to disintergrate now (dont think they fared as well on the lowside). Might get a set of knox handroid ones to replace em

You think that's overkill? Look at what I wear on a 50cc and I have full sets of full leathers and textile ;) nothing to worry about police leave you alone more as well :)

I only just got my bike and gear but thought I'd join in:

Marushin c139 3/4 helmet

Held textile cruiser jacket

Hood ND4 jeans with armour inserts

Highway No 1 short biker boots

And some bog standard leather gloves...

And a balaclava and some waterproofs for when it's cold or wet. Might be overkill for a bike that tops out at 28mph but better safe than sorry :D

Once again not overkill my bike won't hit much over 50 but that sounds like a good set up and I often get the question "why do you wear leathers" usually just say "since I like my skin" :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online