oldie

up.yours
This post is 5191 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi every one ,did anyone miss me"thought not" :( well i gave a more local forum a shot to see how it compares,well it didnt ,what a shower of shit they are,you dont get no help with nothing , ,they dont like newbies ,they snub you at the meet ups,there bike is better than your bike,and all that bollocks,anyway im back and here to stay ,this is the one and only forum that has it all,so cheers lads n lasses keep it up.the forum to avoid is RBB,dont bother trying to work it out it realy aint worth it..........

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well Kev welcome back, we dont mind if yer LC's a bit manky, will your sparring partner also be coming back? :lol:

thanks ogb , do you mean my old fart of a mate joshua 2,suppose he will be lurking somewhere ,hes just picked an hardly davidsun. up,only the baby one mind ,he couldnt push the daddy off the side stand.."and what do you mean by manky ya cheeky git" :D

hi every one ,did anyone miss me"thought not" :( well i gave a more local forum a shot to see how it compares,well it didnt ,what a shower of shit they are,you dont get no help with nothing , ,they dont like newbies ,they snub you at the meet ups,there bike is better than your bike,and all that bollocks,anyway im back and here to stay ,this is the one and only forum that has it all,so cheers lads n lasses keep it up.the forum to avoid is RBB,dont bother trying to work it out it realy aint worth it..........

Kev, you missed a great ride out yesterday, there was me and...er....just me :huh:

supposed to meet blacky at Uttox but he knobbled his chain so it came off at the roundabout 4 miles away :P

Way h a y, oh, its you Kev <_<

:lol: I wondered where you'd went, grass not greener then?

you've missed lots of stuff, like,,,em,,,anyhoo

the forums even got a song now :farmerjohn:

i would have met up drewpy ,i was out on mi lonesome on sunday,nice avatar bwj.is it yours.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online