My SuMo Saga...

YamaHead
This post is 5196 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Finally got serious about tearing down my XT6 tonight...... :thumb:

023.jpg

I'm soooo glad I'm doing a frame-up resto.....'cause I knew I'd find other issues that'll need addressing :blink: ......

021.jpg

020.jpg

Looks to be a crappy weld from the factory that finally gave way to the notorious vibes of a Big Thump.... <_<

019.jpg

I was pumped to find a K&N already in the airbox.....that appears to only be in need of a good cleaning.... :icon_biggrin:

022.jpg

Decided to call it a day.....but not before ringing up my MetalFab buddy to inquire of his services for prepping the frame....

He told me his Mom is ready to go over the Floor Plan I drew up for her new house.....tomorrow.......which means I'll finally have some coin to order those motor parts! :yeah:

Also re-confirmed with a workmate about powder-coating the frame, skidplate, & footpeg brackets.....

He's already got the colors I'm looking for....Fire Engine Red for the frame.....& Satin black for the rest......only gonna cost me $100! :tounge: ...... :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online