fazer running problem

bucko5M
This post is 5197 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have recently bought a 1999 fazer 600 with 10,000 miles very clean but have a couple of problems when i start it i need to give throttle a small twist as it will fire but not start with choke alone also in traffic as i ease off throttle and on again bike will not accelerate cleanly feels rough .I have changed plugs cleaned carbs and replaced inlet rubbers as old ones were perished lovely bike just need to sort these things out, any ideas thanks in advance Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have recently bought a 1999 fazer 600 with 10,000 miles very clean but have a couple of problems when i start it i need to give throttle a small twist as it will fire but not start with choke alone also in traffic as i ease off throttle and on again bike will not accelerate cleanly feels rough .I have changed plugs cleaned carbs and replaced inlet rubbers as old ones were perished lovely bike just need to sort these things out, any ideas thanks in advance Dave

make sure the inlet rubbers are properly seated , it may be sucking to much air in the carbs, or you amy need to re-balance the carbs it does not sound to be anthing major , just double check everything you have changed , was the bike runing ok before you bought it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online