3 hour spin 2day

2 Wheels
This post is 5215 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went for a 3 hour round trip today on my DT.:D

Was lovely weather when i set off, 15mins from home i got drenched, the heavens opened and let three weeks of no rain down in aboun 5mins.:(

The lil bike is going great, but oooohh what a sore ass i have all evening, the dam thing is just to narrow.

I had a great day on some lovely roads, only met 4 other bikes on me travels, 3 of them gave a :wavey:

Best bit--- 195kilom's on a full tank and still not on reserve,, cant be far away though. Only put a fiver in to top-up tank---great eh!!

Anyway that was my days events, just thaught id share.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Went for a 3 hour round trip today on my DT.:D

Was lovely weather when i set off, 15mins from home i got drenched, the heavens opened and let three weeks of no rain down in aboun 5mins.:(

The lil bike is going great, but oooohh what a sore ass i have all evening, the dam thing is just to narrow.

I had a great day on some lovely roads, only met 4 other bikes on me travels, 3 of them gave a :wavey:

Best bit--- 195kilom's on a full tank and still not on reserve,, cant be far away though. Only put a fiver in to top-up tank---great eh!!

Anyway that was my days events, just thaught id share.

Limey 195 K's my 175 could never get near that, i'd be getting nervous at 100.

Nice when you get a chance to break from riding to and from work, that dulls the senses a bit. You need a good run every now and then as much as the bike. B)

Limey 195 K's my 175 could never get near that, i'd be getting nervous at 100.

Nice when you get a chance to break from riding to and from work, that dulls the senses a bit. You need a good run every now and then as much as the bike. B)

Only the last bit of road home was fast riding so that probably helped with the milage.

Yep, good ride-out is always nice.

Next time though i think ill take the pillow from the bed for under my ass. :lol:

Nice 1 Pat, I had a good 'bimble' today around Perthshire and the Trossachs national park, met up with Blackhat250 and numerous other dinosaurs for a jaunt, some really old bikes, great weather, the odd 'absolute shower' but a great day oot, its gonna be a good long summer me thinks, have you thought of putting a partially inflated inner tube from a Quad on your seat ?, a company called 'airhawk' sell something similair for only £145.00 :unsure:

Nice 1 Pat, I had a good 'bimble' today around Perthshire and the Trossachs national park, met up with Blackhat250 and numerous other dinosaurs for a jaunt, some really old bikes, great weather, the odd 'absolute shower' but a great day oot, its gonna be a good long summer me thinks, have you thought of putting a partially inflated inner tube from a Quad on your seat ?, a company called 'airhawk' sell something similair for only £145.00 :unsure:

I shall google it.

Maby them paded shorts that the push-bike croud waer, be worth a shot.

Like your new picture, by the way

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online