FAO the Jocks

This post is 5197 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The Scottish Classics Motorcycle Club are doing their annual Strathyre Saunter tomorrow Sun 27th, leaving the Baiglie Inn (Aberargie Perthshire) 11am

not sure of the proposed route ?

to Strathyre

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/strathyre/strathyre/index.html

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I"ll be there Bw.j. Doing my best to make that hole in the Ozone bigger , with the widowmaker, B)

Here be us, from left to right, BWJ, the widow-maker, Blackhat250, and a Scott 'squirrel' from 1914 or there abouts :blink:

Image019.jpg

any football matches to watch or owt :lol: ein - feir" :P --- Aye Jammer we"ll have to stop meeting like this , Rumours will be rife. :D Aye paul am planning to be uttoxeter next week, will look u up.

and drewps,

What about the flying squirrel ? water-cooled 600 twin two-stroke. 1920s, why did it take so long for the big manufacturers to catch on :unsure: ------------Oh and 205miles on them old two-strokes . faultless, torential rain for the last 30mls too :)

Cant speak for Blackhat but I made sure I was home in plenty of time to get my frankfurters on the BBQ and settle down to the fantastic spectacle of the England commentators (not the team I may add) getting a worldwide reality check, there will be much blubbing about this competition and probably anger at the players and manager, the real villains were the media IMHO :mellow:

spectacle of the England commentators &, the real villains were the media IMHO :mellow:

Yes i agree, The media cant wait to slaughter the England team, We [ scots] would have been delighted at 2 draws - i win- and reaching the last 16. Why do they [Media & fans]Expect more,? success has to be earned,

Any way on the plus side , when i travel down to Uttoxeter nxt week , i wont have to endure the george Flag draped on all the cars on The M6 , B)

Here be us, from left to right, BWJ, the widow-maker, Blackhat250, and a Scott 'squirrel' from 1914 or there abouts :blink:

Image019.jpg

Aye, good shot there lads.

Nice to put faces to names.

hope ye had a good day !!!

any football matches to watch or owt :lol: ein - feir" :P --- Aye Jammer we"ll have to stop meeting like this , Rumours will be rife. :D Aye paul am planning to be uttoxeter next week, will look u up.

and drewps,

What about the flying squirrel ? water-cooled 600 twin two-stroke. 1920s, why did it take so long for the big manufacturers to catch on :unsure: ------------Oh and 205miles on them old two-strokes . faultless, torential rain for the last 30mls too :)

still sunday Isn't it John?

still sunday Isn't it John?

Yeh drewps,, i be there sat, may run over to notts. Triple club northern meet, sat,B)

Yeh drewps,, i be there sat, may run over to notts. Triple club northern meet, sat,B)

I'll se ya sunday then, drive safe and don't sniff too much of them stinkwheel exhausts you know what it does to you ;)

Idon't sniff too much of them stinkwheel ;)

Aye drewps you can have a ride on the widowmaker" its awsome, sound & performance, musta been amazing in 1972 B)

IMG_1105.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online