Perth Motorsport 2010

barkwindjammer
This post is 5205 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sorry to anyone who could have gone to this and didn't know it was on, I only found out late last night myself

:mellow:

http://www.perthmotorsportshow.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8%3Adougie-maclean-to-open-perth-motorsport-show&catid=4%3Alist&Itemid=1

had a great day out today, met up with Blackhat250, BananaR6 and some friends, I had duff beer batteries in my camera so didn't get any pics from inside the show hall, a mix of vintage cars, bikes, some quads, land-yachts(I want a shot) and other stands-tools, plastic-coaters, alloy wheel makers etc, quite a lot to see, some real stunning cars-an Austin 7 like Oldgitonabike learned to drive in, me and Blackhat250 had a race to the bar to buy a refreshing beer for us all-and I won B) , met and chatted to some of the nice lassies from this bike club - I voted for your exibit Tilda ;)

In all, a grand day out-and at a 'sky-diver' (£5) very good value (a lot of the other shows have a lot to learn about 'returnees')

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye greet weather we're having today.

just come back from Barnsley having met up with Vez

The only pic I got were of this bunch :huh:

taken from the cover of their new album 'Braw, tell yer Maw !'

P3180041.jpg

Aye jammer wisna bad show, now that tilda you voted for wouldna been the blonde would it? :unsure: you crawler you. Had a run on that KLE500 in the pic, superb all round bike, and that KTM.super-moto650 was awfull

Nah, the blonde was Barbie, Tilda was the 'boss' :unsure: , you didn't swap a shot on one of the others for a shot on your beloved Z did you? :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online