fz600 1987

hobbo
This post is 5227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does any one know where the 2 rubber pipes that are connected to 2 tee connectors from the bank

of 4 carbs go, the other 2 pipes coming from the carb 1 vacum pipe going back to the fuel tap and the other

is the fuel line , the only thing i can find is a breather pipe connector at the front of the fuel tank.

Having no air filters fitted or vacum pipes connected / crank case breather pipe cause the bike to be

difficult to start and run erratic as is the case

thanks Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does any one know where the 2 rubber pipes that are connected to 2 tee connectors from the bank

of 4 carbs go, the other 2 pipes coming from the carb 1 vacum pipe going back to the fuel tap and the other

is the fuel line , the only thing i can find is a breather pipe connector at the front of the fuel tank.

Having no air filters fitted or vacum pipes connected / crank case breather pipe cause the bike to be

difficult to start and run erratic as is the case

thanks Dave

dave have you a photo of the pipes in question

cheers

Al

Hi i do have a photo but do know how to put them on, i think i have found out where they go ,the 2 pipes are

carb breather or overflow pipes that just tuck down the back of the frame , the other pipe connect to the breather

on the tank and not to the the fuel tap as i had thought and the other is the fuel pipe thanks for reply

Dave

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online