XS400 carb rebuild kit?

plain old dave
This post is 5213 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Checked with Z1 Enterprises and they have an XS750 kit for only $21. Same BS34 carbs on both bikes, but @1 size larger jets I believe on them than the XS400. The bike mechanically is not stock; I have Uni foam pod air filters and the EMGO knockoff of the old Dunstall Decibel mufflers. Plugs look good with what I had before the carbs went belly up, and I would think 1 size up on the jets would help all round. Thoughts?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Checked with Z1 Enterprises and they have an XS750 kit for only $21. Same BS34 carbs on both bikes, but @1 size larger jets I believe on them than the XS400. The bike mechanically is not stock; I have Uni foam pod air filters and the EMGO knockoff of the old Dunstall Decibel mufflers. Plugs look good with what I had before the carbs went belly up, and I would think 1 size up on the jets would help all round. Thoughts?

just try it, you can always get a new mains on its own. i went up 1 jet on my tracker, but think i need to go higher.

I want to book some time on a dyno to get a fueling curve (about £40 and new mains are £6 each)

drewps

This is a completely off-topic stupid question, but i want to know.

In the UK, is the $ sign on your keyboard replaced with the pound sign(like shift+4)?

no, we have both shift 3 and shift 4 :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online