CO adjustment on a XJ900F

Steen
This post is 5217 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everybody

I'm new here , got myself a XJ900F 3 years ago , and have had some fantastic trips to Norway and the Alps , on it.

Now the exhaust needs CO-adjustment , and I was hoping someone in here knew where to find the right CO % for an -87 model.

Haynes manual dosn't mention anything about it.

Cheers

Steen

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everybody

I'm new here , got myself a XJ900F 3 years ago , and have had some fantastic trips to Norway and the Alps , on it.

Now the exhaust needs CO-adjustment , and I was hoping someone in here knew where to find the right CO % for an -87 model.

Haynes manual dosn't mention anything about it.

Cheers

Steen

According to the Yamaha service data book I have for the XJ900 1985-1992 the CO Content% should be 4-5% .Hope this helps . Tony.

Ok , thanks Tony.

That service book you mentioned sounds interesting , is that an original Yamaha book ?

Cheers

Steen

Hi Steen

Yes it's a genuine Yamaha data book I got from ebay a while back.It's a book that was issused to Yamaha dealers as a quick service referance guide for models 1984 -2001. Tony.

......nice to have for a XJ900 owner :) I guess it's hard to get your hands on a book like that. What are you riding yourself ?

Steen

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online