Murphy's Law

N_Tart
This post is 7335 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Why is it that just as I decide (but haven't got enough money) that a guy comes in our shop today with a mint condition RD500 that's for sale??? #-o

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Your 'avin' a giraffe! My banks so tight I'd have more chance of getting my other half to sell one of his Suzuki's to pay for it!

That Figures! :roll:

Your Scenario sounds quite similar to the one I had when I found & eventually bought my RD :wink:

I was all ready to trade in my Old Seca550 (trusty steed).....but couldn't come up with a down payment to go with it :( .......So I went & had a chat with the Prez of the company I was working for @ the time......& he ended up giving me an Interest Free loan for $2000 8) ......the price of the bike :wink:

Paid it off in a year & a half with just payroll deductions....So, NO payments to make! 8)

Probably woulda never got the bike, If it wasn't for 1 Very Cool :tu

Cool boss! Wish mine was like that! I'm not to worried tho my dad always says "if you can't afford it it's not the bike for you and when you can afford it then it's the bike for you!" So it's just "not the bike for me" at the mo!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online