i rode my XS400

pepperami
This post is 5091 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have an absolute nightmare with this bike....... i got the most of it done last year, but this timing issue has been a dragging plauge.

but today i actually got to ride it :):):):) !. whoop whoop ! (on a private road)

what a difference it is when you compere it to an in-line-four.

i knew that it would be nothing like my ZX6R as i have had and ridden twins before, but it was a sharp reminder of how vastly different they are.

i love em both, but the XS has certainly tested my patience :angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Some pics would be nice !, nice one Peps, a bike I haven't had a shot of-yet :)

i have an absolute nightmare with this bike....... i got the most of it done last year, but this timing issue has been a dragging plauge.

but today i actually got to ride it :):):):) !. whoop whoop ! (on a private road)

what a difference it is when you compere it to an in-line-four.

i knew that it would be nothing like my ZX6R as i have had and ridden twins before, but it was a sharp reminder of how vastly different they are.

i love em both, but the XS has certainly tested my patience :angry:

aye, but when they run they're great. have fun pepps

IMG_0218.jpg

she`s been on here before, but here she is again :)

Mods, if this is to big could you please make it smaller...... as i am not that good on the PC

EDIT: ooo! that`s come out alright :)