dt125r carb pipes

This post is 5226 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i dont no where i disconnected them from :( , i thought it would say it in the haynes but i guess not.

Well you should know where you disconnected them from. I'll give you a tip for the future ;) Almost everybody these days had a digital camera or a camera phone, use it next time and you wont find yourself in this predicament again.

More than likely (if they are all 10mm + dia pipes) then 2 goto the cylinder head for the heated carb circuit and one to the fuel tank. The 2 for the cylinder head are close by one another, Its not advisable to mix them up :unsure: It should be obvious which 2 pair up as they will have similar indentations on the ends from the circlips.

Vez.

hi, i know that the nipple at the rear of the carb closest to the back wheel is to the fuel tap and the front 2 are to the cylinder head for the heated carb but not sure if theres a right or wrong way round for theese 2 !? OG will know !

2strokeray

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online