Utoxetter VJMC. show

This post is 5109 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Am planning a raid down drewps & old gits neck of the woods. iv a mate in Halifax, so gonna trailer my bike there, and base there. iv googled glossop. its a stones throwrolleyes.gif

under the M62/ huddersfield , and i know where drewps is. so a holliday round the moors& peak district for mebiggrin.gif . if bike dosna break downunsure.gif , might take in fest of 1000 . bikes. 9th/10th .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

its on me calendar!

wELL timr is near,, am loaded up ready for the off, Weather looks good sat , but sunday bit iffy, but what do they kno. Will phone u saturday drewps , let you kno whats happnin,

Am planning run over to ,ripley, where the Triples rally is on , saturday noon, B) got the widowmaker in the van, " BLUE " Fog forecast in the notts area saturday :rolleyes:

wELL timr is near,, am loaded up ready for the off, Weather looks good sat , but sunday bit iffy, but what do they kno. Will phone u saturday drewps , let you kno whats happnin,

Am planning run over to ,ripley, where the Triples rally is on , saturday noon, B) got the widowmaker in the van, " BLUE " Fog forecast in the notts area saturday :rolleyes:

K mate no probs.

Well was at the show, fri- night, sat morning, then went off to the Triples Rally near Ripley. had cracking day , ride-out went up to matlock , and up to small village up peaks, about 60 bikes in the group.

what a noise , and smoke ,, And on way back to uttoxeter my chain decided to part company, triplesRally003.jpg

Just to add, waited 3 hrs on AA, after chain decided it wanted to stay in derbyshire, then when i got back to show ground, the thot of another sleepless night next to the noisiest rowdy fkers at campsite, didna appeal , so legged it home sat night, , missed drewps on sunday, . :huh: will maybe visit the lotherton hall. and ride down with yeh. B)

sorry i missed ya John.

did you see the 6 cyl suzi?

i also like the JPS puch

DSC00822.jpg

nice mopeds

DSC00821.jpg

rare Yam

DSC00820.jpg

Just to add, waited 3 hrs on AA, after chain decided it wanted to stay in derbyshire, then when i got back to show ground, the thot of another sleepless night next to the noisiest rowdy fkers at campsite, didna appeal , so legged it home sat night, , missed drewps on sunday, . :huh: will maybe visit the lotherton hall. and ride down with yeh. B)

I'm having to work sunday :(