TY 250 over reving...?

This post is 5248 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. ive got a problem with my TY over reving. Once the bike is warmed up whenever i put it into neutral or pull the clutch the revs begin to rise to a point where i have to kill it or put it back into gear. The exaust is loose as the thread is knackered on the barrel (which im going to fix tomorrow hopefuly) would this cause the problem or is it something else. ive allready striped and cleaned the carb however the problem continued. cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi. ive got a problem with my TY over reving. Once the bike is warmed up whenever i put it into neutral or pull the clutch the revs begin to rise to a point where i have to kill it or put it back into gear. The exaust is loose as the thread is knackered on the barrel (which im going to fix tomorrow hopefuly) would this cause the problem or is it something else. ive allready striped and cleaned the carb however the problem continued. cheers.

No poit in guessing until the exhaust is fixed and sealed properly. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online