SPEED WR125X? And AEROX MOAN

aerox-wr125x
This post is 4867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just wondering if anybody knows actually how fast a Yamaha WR125x goes because some say 70mph some say 75mph?

because i'm getting a 2010 model in a few days due to me selling the Yamaha Aerox which i've had for a year from new also and to be honest it is the worst scooter i've ever known.

its been back to the shop more times than i can remember and glad i've had warranty, also 4 days before it runs out and the scooter is all ready to be part-ex'd (just waiting for my birthday so i can get the new bike) and it breaks won't start and this time it's the bottom end that's gone and only a few months ago it had a new cylinder head, also water pump, temp light, exhaust, wheel bearing, front wheel... that's the main things it has had on warranty.

also if anybody uses CMC Motorcycles for servicing check round the bike after you've got it back as the service quality off them was to be polite... SHIT! (key tags shove in-between 2 stroke oil tank, light cover covering radiator, plus that was a reason for it going in because it kept over heating!)

and its not like i didn't look after it! it was serviced regularly, used Yamaha 2 stroke oil, never de-restricted!

after all this i've always said i'd never own another Yamaha but oh well that didn't go to plan :P

so yeah i want to know the speed of the WR125x but if anyone is looking at an AEROX i'd strongly tell them to look at something else.

thanks for reading.. hopefully the next time i post it will be less of a 'moan' :P

i'll post some pictures up when i get it!

( ) << that's the aerox that i've moaned about! ... it is a shit bike on reliabilty to be honest but i'm not saying i've not had fun on it! 12500 km's in a year ain't bad going! 30mph everywhere :P

anyway thanks again for reading, by the way there are some really nice bikes on here! :)

Jamie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

was it cmc in chesterfield? by any chance? after my dragster had a service i found half the bolts were missing and they didnt do half the jobs they charged me for!!

aerox50 where bad the brake light switch kept blowing and where very bad when restricted. the aerox100 is a strong bike and never gets problem. good luck in getting a another bike soon thats faster and goes strong.

yeah it was cmc chesterfield! the call themselves a main dealer!! don't no where the main dealer service quality is!

and well i'm getting a 125cc so it should be a hell of a lot quicker than the aerox! :P

• 11 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online