DT 125 Enduro

This post is 5101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone I'm mike, I have a problem Regarding my dt125 Swing arm, Im from philippines. the first picture is the dt125 release in philippines

dt1111111.jpg

my problem is I like the swing arm to be like this one, in the second picture

yz222222.jpg

Anyone can help me, what model like this swing arm can i use that will fit to my dt?

TIA,, more power!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thank you sir, yes sir it's inside the frame spine, All i want for my bike to be more look like yamaha yz, coz here in philippines dirt bike like yz and other dirtbike can't be registered you can only use it on track..

Yeah, what is that DT? is is the 1st lc? I though the pipe came up the otherside on them? AS OG said, your best bet would be to get a DTR if it causes that much distress to you :P. Personally i think id just keep that. Looks pretty nice!

*EDIT* just seen the fins.....What is that??!?!?!?!?

Yeah, what is that DT? is is the 1st lc? ..............

*EDIT* just seen the fins.....What is that??!?!?!?!?

Its a DT125MX, also available in 175. Not exported to uk as we got the LC's while these aircooled ones were sent to other countries, they were common in Australia.

Its a DT125MX, also available in 175. Not exported to uk as we got the LC's while these aircooled ones were sent to other countries, they were common in Australia.

You could buy em new up till late 2008 i think in Australia.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online