Ybr125 Modifications

Lukewhite14
This post is 5087 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there im new to this site and also new to yamaha as well

i was just wondering were i can get Modifications for my 59plate yamaha ybr125cc ive done small things like rim tape taking rear mud gard off and moving number plate ect but what i would realy like is clear rear light clear indicators crystal head lamp changing the colour of my speedo lights exhuast airfiler ect

ive looked on the wed for idead i.e you tube but there all from diffrent country (im from the u.k)and i cant ask question's because of language i dont know much about ybr's but i just want to make mine look more sporty not to sporty otherwise i would of just brought a diffrent bike =]

i dont think Modifications to ybr's are big in the u.k thats whyy i cant find much info i dont mind bying from diffrent countrys and getting stuff imported =]

Just need help :o

many thanks Luke white

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there im new to this site and also new to yamaha as well

i was just wondering were i can get Modifications for my 59plate yamaha ybr125cc ive done small things like rim tape taking rear mud gard off and moving number plate ect but what i would realy like is clear rear light clear indicators crystal head lamp changing the colour of my speedo lights exhuast airfiler ect

ive looked on the wed for idead i.e you tube but there all from diffrent country (im from the u.k)and i cant ask question's because of language i dont know much about ybr's but i just want to make mine look more sporty not to sporty otherwise i would of just brought a diffrent bike =]

i dont think Modifications to ybr's are big in the u.k thats whyy i cant find much info i dont mind bying from diffrent countrys and getting stuff imported =]

Just need help :o

many thanks Luke white

Hey Luke, welcome to the forum B)

You can get indicators, just find some universal type ones you like and make them fit, the wiring will be straight forward enough. Same probably goes for the headlight too. I will have a look at the indicators etc. on the 57 YBR rental i have at the moment and see if i can find any info for you, if i get time over the weekend that is.

As for asking questions in another language, try a translator http://translate.google.com/# you will find alot of the time that some one will speak English on most foreign forums and will help you out for at least trying to speak in their language.

I have to say, you picked a strange bike to "pimp out" so to speak :P

Btw where abouts in the UK you from?

Vez.

Hi there cheers for your help (Y) 10/10 ill try that google translator

And yeah it is a bit of a starange bike to 'pimp' lol ive read good reviews about like it being reliable and i like the style of them for a normal road bike but you see 'mop-ed's half pimped Halfords job lol and then you see the custom choopers and sports bike off roaders and you dont ever see a normal road bike 'pimped' up ive looking into it even before i brought the bike wanting to do stuff to it there a group on youtube 'G.D.A':S something to do with ybr's they seem to be a big thing in that country so im going to try and contact em to see if there a shop or just a group of people that have done there bikes up

u should check some of there stuff out Ybr's look realy good oncesome of the features have been changed also seen and exhuast i realy like called 'Sharron' got a feeling its in the US but hopefully can get one imported =]

Oh and im from essex =D (southend-on-sea)

anyway cheeers for youe replyy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online