Clutch adjustment

H1TRIPLES
This post is 5239 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

(2) questions,

My 15 yr. old son has a dt 175 that we needed to take the clutch apart because of the plates being rusty from previous owner. Anyway, what is the adjustment for the screw and jam nut at the end of the clutch basket. And we have a washer about 5/8" od. and 5/16"id. and not sure where it goes. Thinking it went on the shaft end after the plastic "tach" gear. Or does anyone have a picture of the whole clutch side with gears showing.

Any help would be appreciated, he can't wait to learn how to ride it,

Thanks, H1 Triples

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello,

(2) questions,

My 15 yr. old son has a dt 175 that we needed to take the clutch apart because of the plates being rusty from previous owner. Anyway, what is the adjustment for the screw and jam nut at the end of the clutch basket. And we have a washer about 5/8" od. and 5/16"id. and not sure where it goes. Thinking it went on the shaft end after the plastic "tach" gear. Or does anyone have a picture of the whole clutch side with gears showing.

Any help would be appreciated, he can't wait to learn how to ride it,

Thanks, H1 Triples

Sorry mate i have no answers for you but there are a couple of 175 owners on here that might be able to sort ya out !!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online