Due to the imminent demise of the XT......

Pete
This post is 7339 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Mullet-Free Zone this end Scott!  :lol:

Does that Zone keep plenty of Brylcream on hand.....to keep the James Dean Doo in good nick? :roll: :lol: :wink:

Nope sorry only thing that reminds me of is that prisoner programme. Forget what it's called.

I think the saying was i'm not a number I'm a free man>

sometimes i feel like i'm just a number...a number in tony blairs tax coffers, using all my tax to send the "british iraqis" back home to fight our boys :evil:

Nope sorry only thing that reminds me of is that prisoner programme. Forget what it's called.

I think the saying was i'm not a number I'm a free man>

Go to the top of the class NT! :lol:

The Prisoner!

I've been a big fan since I watched it as a kid in 1967. :?

prisx60r.jpg

Cool 8) never seen it other than clips but I have been to the place where it was filmed. Now that's a funny little place I'd love to live there!

Was a few years ago that we went would like to go again tho. Maybe we should make it our holiday for next year. By we I mean my crew we try to have a week away (no partners) so we can relive our wasted youth!

They're shy... and robs depressed this week. He had his 42 birthday 2 weeks ago and last week he became a grandad!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online