DT 125

Woz
This post is 5164 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Chaps,

A newbie here...any one give me a sarter on what's wrong with this DT125 i just bought, it will start but only when bumped off and runs really rough...where should i start?

Cheers

Woz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Chaps,

A newbie here...any one give me a sarter on what's wrong with this DT125 i just bought, it will start but only when bumped off and runs really rough...where should i start?

Cheers

Woz

You just bought it eh...Woz it cheap :D

An interesting post title 'lost of compression' well i'm thinkink if the compression is lost then that could well be the problem, in fact almost certainly.

However I suspect this is just a typo and it has lots of compression ;) If this is the case and you have only just bought it

is there fuel in it

and are you leaving the choke in the on position because it will run rough if this is the case.

...Paul

You just bought it eh...Woz it cheap :D

An interesting post title 'lost of compression' well i'm thinkink if the compression is lost then that could well be the problem, in fact almost certainly.

However I suspect this is just a typo and it has lots of compression ;) If this is the case and you have only just bought it

is there fuel in it

and are you leaving the choke in the on position because it will run rough if this is the case.

...Paul

Could be loss of compression. Typo's are such a great means of comedy.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_B5pRQyW8dNs/SJAAP2a4smI/AAAAAAAAAWU/8qebXL8FNUQ/s1600-h/typo4.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online