DT100 1979

QITMAN
This post is 5241 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone

I've owned a DT100 since 1982 having bought it off a mate for £100. This has been in bits since i first stripped it down in that year to do up. What I'd like to know is if the down pipe of a similar year 125 will fit the 100?

Originally I was intending to do it up with the same colour scheme as the IT bikes of the era, with red frame and white paint, but now as I've got older i will do it in its original colour, trouble is I forgotten what it was???

Mick

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone

i will do it in its original colour, trouble is I forgotten what it was???

Welcome IQMan, " are u from uk or the states? Coz thers a DT100 1981/2 on ebay[ uk] at the moment,, just to refresh your memory. as for parts .unsure.gif it a grey area, not many

DT100"s going about , info either.

Thanks Blackhat

I'm from the uk.

What I was trying to say was that I painted the bike white and need to know the correct colours for a 79 bike. As for the exhaust, if I can't find one I'll split the one I have and Fab another the same!

Are you in the ZIOC?

Mick

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online