xs400 single mikuni vm34 conversion

jdmjimi
This post is 5245 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well as for this weekend my test start and prototype intake manifold was a sucsess. Now to fine tune the jetting. The bike runs a bit rich. But has super throttle response. Bought a brand new vm34 mikuni from a fellow on ebay. So far the bike runs and starts. I will post pics in some days to follow.

Anyone have any wiring diagrams on the 79' xs400 models that they could share? I want to take some short cuts in my build and modernize some of the wiring system.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well as for this weekend my test start and prototype intake manifold was a sucsess. Now to fine tune the jetting. The bike runs a bit rich. But has super throttle response. Bought a brand new vm34 mikuni from a fellow on ebay. So far the bike runs and starts. I will post pics in some days to follow.

Anyone have any wiring diagrams on the 79' xs400 models that they could share? I want to take some short cuts in my build and modernize some of the wiring system.

xs400D_circuit_diagram.jpg

for sohc D model