BWJ request

drewpy
This post is 5254 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think this is what you wanted?

linky but the blog's changed

Ah! Ca nisci wa Drewpy san,

thanks for linky, I eventualy found the original pic you posted, I thought it was 2 pics but it was only one, it had a pic of an XS400 bobber with an embossed hide seat, and the tank looked like it had been dipped in the toffee thats on a toffee apple, a stunning bike B)

Ah! Ca nisci wa Drewpy san,

thanks for linky, I eventualy found the original pic you posted, I thought it was 2 pics but it was only one, it had a pic of an XS400 bobber with an embossed hide seat, and the tank looked like it had been dipped in the toffee thats on a toffee apple, a stunning bike B)

thats the link to the same bike. its just the layout is mashed up!!

Appreciate the 'heads-up' Drewpy, like I said before I never really paid much attention to cafe' racers or bobbers until I started following your build, mine eyes have been opened to another doorway, that pic now keeps me awake at night- :huh: my Megan Fox posters have been resigned to a drawer ! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online