My ass is killing me!

Pete
This post is 7220 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Warning to all Yamaha Owners!

Don't believe a word of what Ren says.

He's from Cardiff and rides a Kawasaki (aka Suzuki's bitch) so therefore he cannot be trusted!  8)  

Oh....and he's a  :ct:

but my favourite bike of all was this :>> 62895123cimXCK_ph.jpg

and the biggest pile of shite I ever owned was this :>> 65281050KGvnwM_ph.jpg

The cat had the right idea :lol:

I'm also a closset GAY !! because I've got a HONDA :shock: in the garage :oops:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at that photo Phil.

What the bloody hell are those handlebars on the F1?

Though if those casings are black, it's an F2.  8)  

Either way, it looks gross!

The engine was sprayed black to hide the oil leaks :D

I can't remember what it was, I think it was a 78 S reg F1. the bars were after market shitty things that I just chucked on there :roll:

Ahh.....but did I say that I was going to buy another brand?

No I didn't! 8)

Because this could be an option.....

tdm900.jpg

TDM9's I've always liked 8) .....Do they come with a counter-balancer?.......just wunderin' :D .......

They also have a cool exhaust note :wink:

continuing on this theme of chaging bikes....mines gonna go soon, even had the wife complaining about it yesterday,,and she used to love it :cry:

havent seriously thought about what to change to yet but zx7rr springs to mind aswell as a thundercat :shock:

I wouldn't fancy 10 miles on it to be truthful Pete.

The new XT660 is very comfy. I am in better nick after a day's riding on the XT than I was on either the Bandit 12 or the CB13.

As for speed - up to 80 it is very good on the road and quick overtaking is no problem. But overall it is a completely different kettle of fish to any pure road bike. I did the Devil's Staircase road from Beulah to Tregaron yesterday - this kind of road is where the XT rules.

It was good putting faces to names yesterday, sorry I missed you Pete. The GSX14 sounded beautiful.

Yeh...bloody ironic that Alan.

As you know, I don't ride with others, so I'd met the guys in Elan Valley then gone to Devils Bridge. They followed me over 15 mins later so I'd been there longer than they had, that's why I left earlier.

Catch up with you soon though.