Cheap mufflers for a XS400r Seca

hbennick
This post is 5171 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So, I recently picked up a nice little 82 Seca 400. Good shape, fun little ride, but it's kinda' quiet. I'd like to put some mufflers on there that will give me a little more noise. I'm not really looking for any performance increase, mainly because I don't feel like rejetting and everything else - I just want it to be a little, or a lot, louder. Any suggestions?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You have to download the catalog

http://www.emgo.com/catalogs/muffler-2010-ebook.pdf

They are well made, well reviewed, start and about thirty dollars each and sold by major supplier such as Dennis Kirk and others ... the "shorty" is louder while the "dunstall" is quieter

Rubber Side Down

Karen

So, I recently picked up a nice little 82 Seca 400. Good shape, fun little ride, but it's kinda' quiet. I'd like to put some mufflers on there that will give me a little more noise. I'm not really looking for any performance increase, mainly because I don't feel like rejetting and everything else - I just want it to be a little, or a lot, louder. Any suggestions?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online