1985/6 FZR 400 Help please

G0VAX
This post is 3841 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

Can Anyone help?? I've been given a FZR 400. It's a 1985/86 model frame number is 46X then the rest of it.

I'm not sure which exact model it is. However, it has a fuel problem,,,,,,NO FUEL PUMP!!! So, I've ordered one via Ebay for a 1WG model. I suppose any low pressure pump will do.

Anyway, I can't find where it should plug in, and also the tank sender, where that should plug in.

I need a service manual for it!!! Any ideas?????

I don't know what spec the bike is, European, American, etc.(I have a feeling it is European spec.)

The tank is all steel.

So, if there is anyone out there in the Merseyside area that can help,,,,YES PLEASE!!! I'd be more than happy, as this is the first bike I've owned.

Best Wishes

Brian

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All,

I have been corrected!!!! My bike is a 1985 FZ400 !!!! as it has the steel frame not an aluminium frame!!!!

So, has anyone any manual???

Best Wishes

Brian

• 3 years later...
This post is 3841 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.