Yamaha XT 125 X

Whity
This post is 5184 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello guys. I've been driving with my Yamaha XT 125 X and now I want to make something to improve it's top speed.

In my local motorbike shop the guys told me that I should buy new exhaust system. That's not a big problem but the problem is where I can find one!?

I haven't found any and I've been looking for one for 1 week!! Please help me!

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello guys. I've been driving with my Yamaha XT 125 X and now I want to make something to improve it's top speed.

In my local motorbike shop the guys told me that I should buy new exhaust system. That's not a big problem but the problem is where I can find one!?

I haven't found any and I've been looking for one for 1 week!! Please help me!

Thanks

TBH all you will really get from a diferent exhaust is a bit of noise. I've said before a 4 stroke 125 is what it is. Incredibly reliable, very good on fuel but ultimately not very tweakable.

Spend your money on kit and or riding lessons to see just how quick you can actually ride the bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online