Question or two about my DTR

dt boy
This post is 5262 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all just looking for some info on a dtr i use for a laugh-all in all its free going as far as its avalable power is concerned-valve pinned-dep exhuast system etc its a good laugh i am just exploring the last options....

i have dep expansion chamber do they have anything in them to cut out resulting in a bit more power/noise? also some guy was raving on about removing the air box snorkel as it makes a huge difference- i lost power with this although you could hear the air intake-made the bike sound nicer there was a clear loss of power...

i hear the magic is to upjet?according to him he never did that- whats my issue here and if i do upjet to account for that extra air flow is there any difference in performence?

any other ideas are more than welcome i want to make it as powerful as possible-i know people try to get blood out of a stone with these machines i hope i dont come across as one i know they have there limits help me take it there-cheers!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online