Forgot...

N_Tart
This post is 7348 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

the olympic games start tonight. Two weeks of muscly men in lycra. Fantastic!! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh...I watch the women's weightlifting too. :lol:

That's too much Pete. Even worse though are women bodybuilders- it's just disgusting. They look like men ffs!

I was hoping so. anyway, these are my type of olympics:

dncr77.gif

Why can't they consider pole dancing a sport? It could replace pole vaulting :lol: :roll:

Beware these lycra types, they all ride Hondas :yes and eat muesli :dance

You'd do well to listen darren.

These Honda types won't think twice about stretching your rectum and burgling your turds.

You'd do well to listen darren.

These Honda types won't think twice about stretching your rectum and burgling your turds.

That's why i'm a yam type.

I'd better watch out for those guys in the wsatc then :shock:

That's why i'm a yam type.

But you're not a Yam man Darren.

You just happen to own a Yam at the moment like most of the members here.

There's only a few REAL Yam devotees here....me, LC, SupeRDerek, and the most dedicated of all....Yamahead, cos he's even got a Tuning Fork tattoo.

I'll give you that, but at the mo I see no reason to buy bikes other than yams. Apart from the fact that the only other dealer I know of within half an hours drive is a hardley dealer, there is a lot less critisicm directed towards yamahas than any other make I've read about. The worst thing I've read for a while is a lack of midrange power in the FZ6

8) i've owned 7 yamaha's you know 8) maybe even 8 :roll: cant quite remember. but youre right pete, we are the devoted yamaha owners/enthusiasts. scott is the ultimate with that tattoo 8)

I've owned 7 bikes in my road career and the only one that wasn't a yamaha was a kwak (zxr400).

And anyway getting back to the subject lycra makes a nice change from leather!

Bit worried that some of you may enjoy the weightLIFTERS tho...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online