New, Hello

BC78
This post is 5262 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just traded my Z400 for a TTR250 about a month ago. Been looking for a place to find info and the like concerning my bike. A friend suggested I seek out a forum and here I am. Main thing I'm looking for is help on finding accessories and parts for my machine...at reasonable or lets face it, cheap prices. Of course a new pipe and some bars are in order first thing, and later on when I actually have some wear and tear then I hope to find it helpful for that too.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey folks,

Welcome to YC..!! Yamaha bikes are one of the most preferred bikes amongst youth. So much so, that the Company is thinking of re-launching the same old Yamaha RX100 - the bike which ruled the youth's heart in 90s.

It is not possible for everyone to afford a brand new bike. Then they can opt for a used Yamaha bike for them. Bikes in general are preferred by almost all the youngsters. There are many people who purchase bikes to fulfill their craze. There are also a few people, running in 40s, who purchase a second-hand Yamaha motorcycle to relive their youth. Such people prefer to have a second-hand bike. This is because these people prefer to use it for short distances and as a substitute.

Yamaha bikes are one of the best in performances. Latest bikes have four-stroke engine which has lesser pick-up but are high in mileage. Also these engines are less polluting then two-stroke engines. These days' second-hand bikes are also in equal demand. There are many reasons:

• Parents want their children to practice on a second-hand bike and then purchase a brand-new version

• Second hand bikes are also equally competitive

• Budget constraint

• Better bike at lower cost say a Pulsar at the cost of Discover

• Value for money

• Opting for maintained bike in good condition

Post you opinion here..!!

:offtopic: another spammer?

Just traded my Z400 for a TTR250 about a month ago. Been looking for a place to find info and the like concerning my bike. A friend suggested I seek out a forum and here I am. Main thing I'm looking for is help on finding accessories and parts for my machine...at reasonable or lets face it, cheap prices. Of course a new pipe and some bars are in order first thing, and later on when I actually have some wear and tear then I hope to find it helpful for that too.

:welcome: BC78 enjoy your stay B)