1977 xs400 2-1 exhaust?

NewChurch
This post is 5259 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a 1977 xs400 that I am slowly modifying into a sort of street tracker/cafe racer hybrid. Haven't done much yet, but my first order of business besides doing the seat and rear end is finding a 2 into 1 exhaust for it. I know that kerker doesn't make them for that year anymore, and from what I've found, it's pretty hard to find an original one. I know that mac makes one, but I don't really want to spend $250 on a product that I've heard some sh*tty reviews on........any suggestions on where to look or other options? I will put some pics up soon also!

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: NC

Motad make 'em but you will need to import from Uk ebay also try ebay germany as its a popular bike there. don't forget there is a dohc model which is completly different.

There's no way a vintage kerker for an xs650 could be made to fit my 400 is there?????? And, I tried looking on the motad website but didn't see any models for 1977? is there a special place I have to go, or should I fill out an enquiry to have it imported or what? This is so frustrating!! Why can't Kerker make one for my bike?? Now I'm whining, sorry!!

New Church/ :angry: Ginger

There's no way a vintage kerker for an xs650 could be made to fit my 400 is there?????? And, I tried looking on the motad website but didn't see any models for 1977? is there a special place I have to go, or should I fill out an enquiry to have it imported or what? This is so frustrating!! Why can't Kerker make one for my bike?? Now I'm whining, sorry!!

New Church/ :angry: Ginger

ebay is your friend :icon_eek:

look for xs250 and 360 as well coz their the same!!

bookmark the search for email notification

ebay is your friend :icon_eek:

look for xs250 and 360 as well coz their the same!!

bookmark the search for email notification

Thanks dude! I get easily dismayed sometimes looking on e-bay, I'm not the best at it! I will find one yet.

NC

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online