My mad mate

2 Wheels
This post is 5260 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Myself and my mate were going through town today,

we were behind this cage who clearly didnt give a rats arse about any other driver on the road,

he choped and changed lanes at will, pulling straight out in-front of everyone without looking anywhere,

Now-- my mate is hot tempered at the best of times and i knew this would drive him bonkers,

so after following this fella for a bit and watching his anticks on the road, we were coming up to a junction,

suddenly, my mate flew past me, stuck his left boot out good and high and lamped the mirror straight off this fellas car,

he then stoped beside the car to see the drivers window coming down and to receive a mouthfull of abuse,

my mate fliped up his lid and shouted back, If your not gona use them then you dont need them.

True story

ps. i swong off to the left so my plate wouldn't be reported

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

haha that will teach them, sounds like a merc driver to me the bmw drivers indicators dont work i dotn think indicators are included in the basic package when you buy a bmw lol

Superb, love that, will teach the dickhead some road manners hopefully

I have a BMW and I ride a bike. I can guarantee you that I indicate, use my mirrors, and pull to the left to give bikes more room. This is also a true story, a ZXR750 rider pulled up next my car on saturday on the way home from Croydon and gave me the thumbs up (a) because I moved over to give him room (B) I think he liked the car.

Superb, love that, will teach the dickhead some road manners hopefully

I have a BMW and I ride a bike. I can guarantee you that I indicate, use my mirrors, and pull to the left to give bikes more room. This is also a true story, a ZXR750 rider pulled up next my car on saturday on the way home from Croydon and gave me the thumbs up (a) because I moved over to give him room (B) I think he liked the car.

hmm maybe you have gone for the pristiege package where the indicators are included :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online