look at this.....mad!!

liquidcooled
This post is 7344 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bitchin little Go-Kart 8)

Driver might have to wear an asbestos burn sleeve....to keep his arm form getting cooked on the head though :shock: ........

6a_12_s.JPG

be a bit of a handfull!! quite a few of my mates race karts, they are loads of fun but i've always prefered 2 wheels 8) we built one with a 125 crosser engine years ago, very rough and crude but it worked and flew. we welded a long bar to shape with a handle to the gear shifter so that you could knock it up/down gears by hand and then just put the clutch lever on the handle. it worked....kind of :lol:

I read an article a few years back, where a guy over here, built a Go-Kart using an Appliance Dolly (handtruck) for the frame.......he then shoe-horned an Kwak H2 750 triple lump into it! :shock: .......he ran the thing through the 1/4 in 11.25 sec.......& got it to top out around 150mph 8)

He must have has velcro on his Ass & gloves! :lol:

i'm sure someone did it with a fireblade engine too :? :shock: i'll have a look round and see if i can find anything on it....

My 21yr. old son(who's in Mexico right now 8) )...sent me a link to a cool vid with a Gixxer750 powered kart from Germany.......I'll see if I can dig that up as well...... :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online