tobi evans
This post is 5268 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello to everyone on here, never used a forum before so will look around when i have time.

i'm 25, from pembrokeshire and i love my yamaha.my first bike was an sr125se fully derestricted and i loved every minute on it, i now ride an xj600n (through choice) which may not be the fastest bike but i keep up with gsxr750s and the like no worries on the twisties. i'v riden lodsa stuff like zx10 zx9r(verynice) bandit 1200s cbr600rr buell 1200 and my little xj still brings a smile to my face. came off and broke my leg 10 weeks ago, not nice but first accident on a bike so not to unhappy about it and back on the bike after 3 weeks! anyway look forward to gettin to know some people who appreciate yams

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Tobi, go easy on that leg else you might not be on a bike again for a very long time :mellow: