vehicle tracking?

wild foamy
This post is 5175 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi peeps.

iv eosld my DT, i want to try and contact the owner and find out if he still has the bike and how he is getting on with it. is there anyway (preferably free/cheap) that i can find out the details of the owner using just the information i have left (reg: G237MYA, Yamaha DT50 Blue)

- Steve

... i really want it back now :'(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi peeps.

.. i really want it back now :'(

Hey Foamy,

Can you not sleep at night thinking somebody else is Riding Your Ride laugh.giflaugh.gif

Have you no Girlfriend to keep your thaughts at bay------

Only messing, dont know about your question---- sorry.

Hows camp going ?

what about the thing from the registration document that the buyer fills in V5C part 6. I suppose you sent that off without keeping any details?

Did you sell it on ebay? did the buyer ask any questions? If so use the reply function to ask about it ;)

If you sold on ebay but had no communication with the buyer, go to the community function, enter the buyers ebay name and then go to their profile, here you will find a 'Contact member' option to ask your question.

HTH

what about the thing from the registration document that the buyer fills in V5C part 6. I suppose you sent that off without keeping any details?

Paul mate,

me thinks he is still in love with her biggrin.gif

Paul mate,

me thinks he is still in love with her biggrin.gif

she was the first i ever rode... and as such, she will forever hold a place in my heart... :'(

didnt keep any of the details when i sent off the V5, it was signed over to a dealer (if i remember rightly he was a harley davidson dealer, bought the DT50 for his son to restore back to original spec)

told you, you would regret it and you didn't listen <_<

Yep...should have listened

well peeps, lack of space and with the arrival of the XJ, the time has come to move the DT on to a better life...

wish i had chosen a more dignified send-off than eBay though :(.

chances are in a few years time i will be wanting to buy it back...

You sure youre selling the right one here?

isnt there a Jawa cluttering up the shed somewhere :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

hurting much, want her back... :(

surely there is some way i can use the registration to get the new owners info?... ideas anyone? :/

Phone the DVLA and when the helpfull pheasant plucker says the immortal words "I'm sorry sir, its the Data protection act", then tell him/her "your going to exorcise your human rights and demand Freedom of information" :huh:

I take it you've tried posting a notice on all the forums you frequent 'STOLEN DT50 reg Blah Blah' ;)

Teenagers, they just dont listen, not like us when we were that age <_<

my bad OG.

didnt keep any details from the new keeper suplement, and bike was sold privately so no trace of sale :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online