Model,years?original color??xD

Carlos Costa Rica
This post is 5267 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello to everyone,my english its not so good, so ill try!

My father gave me this bike years ago,and id never known its year or the original parts ,color,and all the original things..

I know that they came in 125cc and 175cc .

Ill like to paint this bike its original color so if someone know please tell me !

the chassis its: 2a7-033807

engine: bg8-0070032

Does anyone know where to buy the original thing that goes in the fuel tank thats saids yahama?

Thanks

http://img697.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0597z.jpg <----photos

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My father gave me this bike years ago,and id never known its year or the original parts ,color,and all the original things..

Ill like to paint this bike its original color so if someone know please tell me !

Does anyone know where to buy the original thing that goes in the fuel tank thats saids yahama?

Thanks

Hmmm, your pictures are upside down, the bike is a 1978 DT175E, US specification(or used to be) bike. Can't help with the colour though.

Hmmm, your pictures are upside down, the bike is a 1978 DT175E, US specification(or used to be) bike. Can't help with the colour though.

Sorry for the pictures!, thanks, here in my country people call them monoshocks and thats it.. well now i know that is a DT, is there a website where you saw my info.. o you just knew my model?

Thanks

Sorry for the pictures!, thanks, here in my country people call them monoshocks and thats it.. well now i know that is a DT, is there a website where you saw my info.. o you just knew my model?

Welcome Carlos, your English is good :D

As 'Cynic' says it is a 78 DT175E

Paint colour is Sunshine Red, Paint code number 0066

Here in UK we can buy fuel tank decals here

Sunrise graphics

I do not know if they are the same as the UK ones though, you could email a photograph to them.

Myself and 'Cynic' also have this bike...in the UK it is known as DT175MX

...Paul

Welcome Carlos, your English is good :D

As 'Cynic' says it is a 78 DT175E

Paint colour is Sunshine Red, Paint code number 0066

Here in UK we can buy fuel tank decals here

Sunrise graphics

I do not know if they are the same as the UK ones though, you could email a photograph to them.

Myself and 'Cynic' also have this bike...in the UK it is known as DT175MX

...Paul

Ok thank you guys,i`ll leave here my msn, so you add me if you whant,and asking you some other questions!

[email protected]

Carlos.